Ihsan

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

O Most Merciful of the merciful!

In the Name of Allah, the All-merciful,
the All-compassionate

I ask from You love for You,

love for those who love You,

love for every work which will join me to Your nearness,

and that You make Yourself more beloved to me

than anything other than You

and make

my love for You

lead to Your good pleasure,

and my yearning for You

protect against disobeying You!

Oblige me by allowing me to gaze upon You,

gaze upon me with the eye of affection and tenderness,

turn not Your face away from me,

and make me one of the people of happiness with You

and a favoured position!

O Responder,

O Most Merciful of the merciful!

(Sahifa al-Kamilah -
Imam Ali ibn al-Husayn

1 comment(s):

  • As-alamu Alikum,
    Nice blog you have there.
    I love to read muslim blogs.


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/19/2005 07:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home